Saturday, September 30, 2017

Color Me Sarah: An Introduction

Hello there.

I'm Sarah.  I'm 31 years old, I have two little ones.  The big one is almost 3… the little one is almost 2.  The answer to the next question everyone always asks is one year and thirteen days.  The big one, Evelyn (aka Evy or Squeeze), was our miracle baby after years of infertility.  The little one, Olivia (aka Lou or Yaya), was the biggest surprise in the world.

My husband and I met drunk in a bar in college 10 years ago.  He is my best friend, he is my adult, and he is my hero.  We got married in Maui and then proceeded to go back like twice a year until babies.



Speaking of travel - that's what I do!  I own a small travel agency that my husband and I launched earlier this year, Park and Preston Travel.  The name came from an intersection in Plano where we lived when I started in the travel industry.  I am still unsure why I landed on Park and Preston - but I did - and so I'm just gonna go for it.  While my agency is new, I've been in the travel industry now for 3 years.  I love what I do, so much.

I also do other things.  I run - a lot.  A big part of my life (as well as my business) is runDisney.  Right now, I'm training for my second Dopey Challenge… that's a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, and Full Marathon over the course of 4 days.  Yes - I know it's crazy.  Most of my clients are based around these races, so I know I'll be talking a lot about them over here.

Other things I love?  Cooking.  Taking baths.  Drinking tea.

This is not my first blog, but it's the first time I have really made an effort.  I blogged before while planning my wedding... while moving across the state... while losing weight... while training for a half marathon... and while trying to get pregnant.  Then I got pregnant.  And had a baby.  Then immediately got pregnant again which in turn meant I immediately had another baby.  And I also started my own business in the middle of all of that... so... blogging took a back seat.

But, I missed it.

And, I was envious of my friends who blogged.

I am not a good writer.  I can't spell all that well, my grammar isn't great, and I still put two spaces after a period when I type.  So there were lots of reasons for me to just not blog.

But,  I missed it.

So, here we go again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS