Friday, October 13, 2017

Video: Costa Rica Jungle Water Slide

So, funny story.  I have booked a few clients every year I have been an agent for a trip to Costa Rica.  I have never been to Costa Rica.  It's not unusual for me to book families to places I haven't been - I mean really I haven't been everywhere - but the fact that I have done several trips out there is funny to me.

After watching this video... I've decided I should probably go to Costa Rica!

Check out this slide - THIS is something I would absolutely love to do!  The waterslide zips you through the rainforests in Buena Vista.  Perfect for thrill seekers like myself, who like to keep their feet on the ground!  Take a look at this awesome video from Culture Trip.




What do you think? Would you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS