Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Enchanted Christmas

Something about me that is very important to know - I am obsessed with Christmas.  Today is October 3rd - if I could get my husband to agree - we'd decorate this weekend.  I seriously cannot get enough of it, and nothing you can say will change my mind!  I see no problem in extending the most amazing time of year for as long as humanly possible.

Don't worry - I still love me some Halloween and Thanksgiving.  They get just as much love.  I use the term "Christmas" to describe the entire season... kinda like how us Texas girls use the word "Coke" to describe all soft drinks.

I about flipped my lid when I read about Enchant Christmas, coming to Globe Life Park in Arlington, November 24-December 31.




Enchant Christmas is a magical place where you can enjoy the "world's largest light maze"... shop in their Christmas Market... ice skate on a Central Park inspired pond... drink holiday beverages... and soooo muuuuch mooooore...

SIGN ME UP!

Right now you can enter to win a chance for your family to be one of the first to experience Enchant during their exclusive pre-launch party this November.  The winner will receive...
  • 4 flights from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada (or $500 cash if driving)
  • 2 nights stay at our partner hotel
  • 4 passes to Enchant Christmas for our exclusive, sneak peek opening
  • Food & hot chocolate for 4
  • First access to our magical skating pond
  • A copy of the Enchant storybook, “The Great Search”

You can enter to win here.

If you don't win, you can buy tickets beginning October 12th.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS